I do love fare sales, mostly because it motivates me to travel. See, sometimes the private jet is broken down and I need to go commercial, but the pampering isn't there. So to make up for that I need to feel like I'm at least getting a good deal. This Airtran sale makes it so. I'm off to Des Moines where I hear they have good soup.
So why are these so cheap? Because you have only four dates to score the deal - June 12, 13, 29 and July 4. Now, I don't think you're going to get all your travel to fit in those dates, but you will save big at least on one departing or returning flight, and spend a little more on the other.
Sample one-way fares include:
- Milwaukee - Des Moines... $60
- Chicago - Atlanta... $92
- Boston - Baltimore... $64
- Denver - New York City... $82
- Ft. Lauderdale - Pittsburgh... $83
- Seattle - Key West... $151
- Atlanta - Los Angeles... $112
- Philadelphia - Orlando... $77
Click here to view the sale at AirTran Airways and to purchase.
Follow me on Twitter
Subscribe to Top Deal of the Day via email or in a reader